1.3K views

HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT For service complaints on warranties, No Return, No Exchange (NRNE) and other mediatable related complaints, kindly prepare a consumer complaint letter addressed to and with the following information: Joseph Manuel P. Pamittan Atty.

V, Mediation Division DTI Fair Trade Enforcement Bureau (FTEB) UPRC Building 315 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave., 1200 Makati City, Philippines 1. Complete name, address and contact number of complainant and respondent 2.

Narration of facts 3.

Demand 4. Scan and attach proof of transaction and any government issued ID of the complainant or you may download and fill-out the Complaint Form https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ilL7KAK3i5SnREX01xRUp5azg/view Kindly send via e-mail to: ftebmediation@dti.gov.ph For inquiries and follow-up, you may call FTEB-Mediation Division at (+632) 975.7965 http://www.dti.gov.ph/consumers/complaints

Reason of review: Credit card refund or payment reversal.

Comments

Why your shipping fee is very expensive. I mean they charged me over price. I cancelled my all my orders many times because the charges is very expensive!

#1519127

I am awaiting two refunds action from Lazada, I have bought thousands of pesos worth of item, but these two really should merit refunds, the first one wrong item : refund no refunds yet since march supplier was from overseas, the other one was wrong item again and then they sent a faulty non working item : refund requested but no refund up to now supplier was local, I think the worst suppliers are locals. Lazada should look this up

#1519106

After placing my order on April 2018. I didn’t received any delivery and was replied by LAZADA customer service that my item was not sent due to failed delivery and I will get a refund of my payment via credit card reversal.

I waited for 3 months until I have decided to stop calling LAZADA customer service and asked assistance from FTEB. I emailed my complaint with proper documents of the transaction and it went well because FTEB emailed LAZADA and me for mediation conference at their office. Two days passed before the mediation LAZADA phoned me apologizing for the delay of refund and advised me that I will get my refund via LBC remittance.

I do get my refund now and we didn’t have to attend the mediation meeting. Everything has been settled without saying any bad words but keep assessing your consumer rights in a legal and amicable way.

CutAdeliePenguin935

same thing, saan kaya pwedi mag file ng complain almost every week na fafallow up ako sa refund ko, then lagi nila sinasabi 45 banking days, today is 45 banking days na nag call nako sa bank ang sabi ng bank wala refund advice ang Lazada, nag call ako ulit sa Lazada they will investigate and pina hihihintay nanaman ako ng minimum 24hrs. Lokohan nalang ang ginagawa ng Lazada

anyone who have a complaint already?

Hi, kapag nagsulat po ba sa DTI for my complaints sa LAZADA nagreresponse sila?

My Eastwest Credit card has been used by a fraudster on Feb 7, 2018. Feb 8, may tumawag sakin from EW kung may naging transaction ako with Lazada yesterday amou ting to P18,019 nagulat ako kasi never ko pa ginagamit card ko.

So ayun, I filed for dispute kay EW nung araw na yun, tumawag din ako sa customer service nila pati na sa Lazada informing them na victim ako ng fraud and unauthorized transaction. That time nakafloat pa status and di pa nadedeliver kung ano man pinurchase nung frausdter. After few days dineny ni EW dispute request ko because of One Time Password na I admit nadisclose ko sa tumawag nga sakin nung Feb 7 na nagpakilala na taga EW and saying na iissuehan daw ako ng new card to increase the limit na rin. I was so wrong with that.

Sabi nya to confirm na ako nga si Khamille, verify ko daw sinend nyang message which is yung otp na pala. so ayun. Follow up ako everyday kay EW at Lazada, until March 15 may nakausap ako from Lazada na hindi naman na din daw nagpush through yung transaction so I was relieved. After that for reversal na request ko kasi sinisingil nako ni EW.

Pero kanina, sa last follow up ko biglang sabi ni Lazada wala na daw sila magagawa for reversal dahil nadeliver na daw yung order?! Lokohan? Nasan ang hustisya dun? I did my part na maireport agad sakanila yung incident pero bakit tinuloy pa rin nila?

And may record ako ng conversation ko with that personnel na nagconfirm na di natuloy transaction. Ang gulo po diba? Nakakagalit. It's been almost 4 mos na inaayos ko to and I feel so helpless.

Pano po ba dapat kong gawin? Please help.

to Khamille #1506933

lapit ka na kay raffy tulfo sa chanel 5. good luck!

ORDER 201843697747684SELLER: JW SUMMITTRACKING DAW: 20000000509868 (LBC)ORDER PLACED: MAY 13TRACKING INFO SINCE MAY 16: No tracking details found.PREVIOUS TRACKING DETAILS: NLPHSO0000261040 (NINJAVAN)UNANG COURIER: NINJAVANEMAIL FROM THEM 9 DAYS AFTER PLACING THE ORDER:Colyn Garcia (PH) (Ninja Van)22 May, 11:06 SGTHi Michael,Thank you for reaching out to Ninja Van PH.Upon checking our system as of the moment parcels under tracking IDs NLPHSO0000261366 andNLPHSO0000261040 were never handed to us. For now, we are unable to anticipate thedelivery date of the parcel.

Please contact your shipper with regards to this concern.With regards to tracking ID NLPHSO0000280078 please anticipate the delivery on or beforeMay 25, 2018, from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM.Feel free to reach out to us via email at www.ninjavan.co/en-ph/contact-us/ or call us at(02) 231 2177Thanks!Ninja ColynSECOND COURIER: LBC (ORDER WAS TRANSFERRED TO LBC ON THE 24TH)Hi, Michael. Please be informed na wala rin po kaming ma-pull up na record under trackingnumber 20000000509868, possible po na ito ay hindi pa nai-forward sa aming end. We suggestna paki-verify po nito sa inyong sender.

Thanks. -CathLOKOHAN LANG!!!

10,500 ung na damaged skn, let's coordinate and show up at Tulfo in action. Grabe na ang scam nla.

Pano ba mapabilis pagfile NG complain ? Problem din sa lazada nagorder ako NG 32' TV binayaran ko sa 7-eleven after 1 week dumating sakin USB cord Lang tapos nireturn ko nung March 28 2018, pero gang ngayon Wala pa Yung refund ko it's may 5 na. Sa selling palang nabogus na tapos tatagal pa sa pagrerefund.

to David 19 #1477863

Same din sa akin, si one lion ba yung merchant. Halos everyday ako tumatawag sa customer service nila i bought placed order april, d ko nireceived your package, kala nila sa custmer nila stupid 32" tv ang order papadala nila small pouch na ang kasya lang siguro battery ng remote. Marami siguro nabiktima yung bogus na merchant na yan kaya ang tagal mag process ni lazada ng refund.

to David 19 #1478430

We should legalise this.

Gumagana po ba ang DTI na complaint center regarding lazada? gusto ko po sanang magcomplain.

Ayaw nila ipabalik ang item na inorder ko. Ang naresib ko ay item as not advertised. walang return policy na na disclose noon nag oorder ako. wala ring pinakitang return policy noong naresib ko ung order.

1 week after ko binukasan pacakge then tried it. hindi gumagana. sinubukan kong ibalik ayaw na nila dahil sa return policy na hindi pinaalam.

In the first place kung hindi naman defective yung item hindi na kailangan ibalik. Please help thanks

to mark #1477101

Yes.legit po Yung nasa taas.

Me too! I'll file a complaint because they scam me through top up.

It's posted in my account. I requested for a cancellation but seem no action.

to Angel #1475490

San kapo nag file NG complain?

DapperLemur

I also want to file a complain against Lazada PH! After returning all the items that are triplicate orders due to lazada system error, until now no progress with my refund!

How to properly file a complaint in lazada? Could anyone help me?

The more na tumatagal the more na pangit na ang trato sa akin ng costumer service. Puro false promises.

Mag 1 month na ang returned item ko sa lazada. Pls coukd anyone help me how to file a complaint?

to Gerardo B. Galvez II #1466357

Sana po may madaling paraan para matulungan nyo kami