2.1K views

HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT For service complaints on warranties, No Return, No Exchange (NRNE) and other mediatable related complaints, kindly prepare a consumer complaint letter addressed to and with the following information: Joseph Manuel P. Pamittan Atty.

V, Mediation Division DTI Fair Trade Enforcement Bureau (FTEB) UPRC Building 315 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave., 1200 Makati City, Philippines 1. Complete name, address and contact number of complainant and respondent 2.

Narration of facts 3.

Demand 4. Scan and attach proof of transaction and any government issued ID of the complainant or you may download and fill-out the Complaint Form https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ilL7KAK3i5SnREX01xRUp5azg/view Kindly send via e-mail to: ftebmediation@dti.gov.ph For inquiries and follow-up, you may call FTEB-Mediation Division at (+632) 975.7965 http://www.dti.gov.ph/consumers/complaints

Reason of review: Credit card refund or payment reversal.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 22, 2017.

Comments

nag order po ako sa lazada last sept 9 tapos ang sabi sept 24 to sept 29 madedeliver ung order ko, october 8 na wala pa din, credit card pa naman ginamit ko

clerly the description picture is washing machine and fridge. BUT i received a wRong item.

stand for water dispenser and gas tank.. deceiving post i return my order almost a month still not see a result

Lazada has its firewall against aggrieved and deceived customers. We cant complaint there, even asking question on page per item on sale it was filtered.

Few unhelpful words are there. The real questions asked where hidden, not published.

*** the service!!! I patiently waited for my order to be delivered.

Waiting period date indicated in their website is Sept 25-28 but up to now the item is not yet delivered! Katext ko yung CSR. Cancelled daw order ko.

What the F! DO NOT ORDER IN LAZADA!

Lazada messed up with our products. We sent the products sealed but the customer said it was already opened when they got the item.

They took the item yesterday to deliver in Cavite but to our surprise ot was returned to us on the same day in the afternoon and it was opened. The funny thing is th delivery guy who returned the item took a picture of my brother without any reason. We have filed a report to the police regarding this and also we noticed that they changed the database on my bros.

account and altered some details of the delivery but we have evidence. LAZADA DO NOT PLAY tricks or we will really sue your company!

to Anonymous #1575625

Lazada sent me broken tile (stone) in an old phone box. My ordered phone was missing, it was replaced with garbage.

I'm writing to the DTI for the good of millions or customers , deceived customers. Refund is still floating with hundreds of alibis and memorised chats by asklaz

Ive called already delivery guy, he said hes about to deliver the package this day at noon. Now, its evening, wheres my package?

Im pissed. Lazada sucks

The Lazada costumer service is a total useless department. Real service is there a total unknown word.

I'm waiting for my order, is not moving since one week in shipping status. I believe Lazada have his own FIREWALL against complaining costumer

Hi good pm po. Nakabili po ako ng DOVE CONDITIONER 600ML buy 1 take 1 sa lazada.

FAKE PO YUNG LAMAN NG 2 BOTTLE.. sobra po ako na dismaya dahil marami na po ako nai order na product sa lazada pero hindi ko po ine expect na makakakuha o may fake din pala na product sa lazada.

How can we get my refund from lazada?

nag requist ako cancel ng order na dalawa yong item na order ko, ang mga kausap kong chat support walang magawa, my dalawang option ako bigay 1. cancel 1 item same product ni item 2, isa lang ang need cancel so kikita padin kayo.

pag d na cancel yong isa dalawang item cancel ko at dko tatangapin cod naman cya. akalain mo option 2 ang gus2 gawin ng mga csr nyo.

Lazada deducted the amount of 13k from my account na never ko ginamit for online purchasing. I tried calling the 7958000 hindi naman nakakpush through ang calls.

Imagine 13k binawas ng POS - lazada eh wala naman akong binibili from them laging cash on delivery. The question is bakit walang customer service ang lazada na nakakausap.

Whoever that fraudster is, bkit ako nadeductan ng lazada. kahit hindi ako nagoorder.

Why your shipping fee is very expensive. I mean they charged me over price. I cancelled my all my orders many times because the charges is very expensive!

#1519127

I am awaiting two refunds action from Lazada, I have bought thousands of pesos worth of item, but these two really should merit refunds, the first one wrong item : refund no refunds yet since march supplier was from overseas, the other one was wrong item again and then they sent a faulty non working item : refund requested but no refund up to now supplier was local, I think the worst suppliers are locals. Lazada should look this up

#1519106

After placing my order on April 2018. I didn’t received any delivery and was replied by LAZADA customer service that my item was not sent due to failed delivery and I will get a refund of my payment via credit card reversal.

I waited for 3 months until I have decided to stop calling LAZADA customer service and asked assistance from FTEB. I emailed my complaint with proper documents of the transaction and it went well because FTEB emailed LAZADA and me for mediation conference at their office. Two days passed before the mediation LAZADA phoned me apologizing for the delay of refund and advised me that I will get my refund via LBC remittance.

I do get my refund now and we didn’t have to attend the mediation meeting. Everything has been settled without saying any bad words but keep assessing your consumer rights in a legal and amicable way.

KnottyParakeet192
to Sunshine #1599553

Paano po ginawa nyo?sana ako din ma refund ko ung pera ko wala naman ako na receive na item pero sabi na deliver daw at pineke pa pirma ko

CutAdeliePenguin935

same thing, saan kaya pwedi mag file ng complain almost every week na fafallow up ako sa refund ko, then lagi nila sinasabi 45 banking days, today is 45 banking days na nag call nako sa bank ang sabi ng bank wala refund advice ang Lazada, nag call ako ulit sa Lazada they will investigate and pina hihihintay nanaman ako ng minimum 24hrs. Lokohan nalang ang ginagawa ng Lazada

anyone who have a complaint already?

Hi, kapag nagsulat po ba sa DTI for my complaints sa LAZADA nagreresponse sila?

My Eastwest Credit card has been used by a fraudster on Feb 7, 2018. Feb 8, may tumawag sakin from EW kung may naging transaction ako with Lazada yesterday amou ting to P18,019 nagulat ako kasi never ko pa ginagamit card ko.

So ayun, I filed for dispute kay EW nung araw na yun, tumawag din ako sa customer service nila pati na sa Lazada informing them na victim ako ng fraud and unauthorized transaction. That time nakafloat pa status and di pa nadedeliver kung ano man pinurchase nung frausdter. After few days dineny ni EW dispute request ko because of One Time Password na I admit nadisclose ko sa tumawag nga sakin nung Feb 7 na nagpakilala na taga EW and saying na iissuehan daw ako ng new card to increase the limit na rin. I was so wrong with that.

Sabi nya to confirm na ako nga si Khamille, verify ko daw sinend nyang message which is yung otp na pala. so ayun. Follow up ako everyday kay EW at Lazada, until March 15 may nakausap ako from Lazada na hindi naman na din daw nagpush through yung transaction so I was relieved. After that for reversal na request ko kasi sinisingil nako ni EW.

Pero kanina, sa last follow up ko biglang sabi ni Lazada wala na daw sila magagawa for reversal dahil nadeliver na daw yung order?! Lokohan? Nasan ang hustisya dun? I did my part na maireport agad sakanila yung incident pero bakit tinuloy pa rin nila?

And may record ako ng conversation ko with that personnel na nagconfirm na di natuloy transaction. Ang gulo po diba? Nakakagalit. It's been almost 4 mos na inaayos ko to and I feel so helpless.

Pano po ba dapat kong gawin? Please help.