2.6K views

HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT For service complaints on warranties, No Return, No Exchange (NRNE) and other mediatable related complaints, kindly prepare a consumer complaint letter addressed to and with the following information: Joseph Manuel P. Pamittan Atty.

V, Mediation Division DTI Fair Trade Enforcement Bureau (FTEB) UPRC Building 315 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave., 1200 Makati City, Philippines 1. Complete name, address and contact number of complainant and respondent 2.

Narration of facts 3.

Demand 4. Scan and attach proof of transaction and any government issued ID of the complainant or you may download and fill-out the Complaint Form https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ilL7KAK3i5SnREX01xRUp5azg/view Kindly send via e-mail to: ftebmediation@dti.gov.ph For inquiries and follow-up, you may call FTEB-Mediation Division at (+632) 975.7965 http://www.dti.gov.ph/consumers/complaints

Reason of review: Credit card refund or payment reversal.

Comments

Ngorder po ako ng redmi phone. I was able tu send the full payment tas ngmsg un seller out of stock.

The amt was refunded thru lazada wallet. But I just wanted to withdraw the amt of 10590.00 It was confirmed n on process n po.

I just have to wait for the email of transaction code para ma widthraw un amt s LBC but until now wala p din. Scammers n pala anG LAZADA

is this page for complain to LAZADA? talagang nakakabuwisit sarap talagang iboycot nitong LAZADA, pa offer offer ng no hassle in shipping a return tapos hindi naman nangyayari!

i purchased a speaker item to them so id expect na ok, pagdating second hand na yung item, sira at hindi natunog! tapos nund dinala namin yung item sa LBC ayaw tanggaping yung shipping number na senet nila sa tracking details!!

ginagawa nilang tanga yung tao! tapos sistema nila yung mali, kami ba naman yung gustong magbayad ng pagpapaship tapos rererefund nalang kaso nakakadala na, simpleng icheck lang ung item sa customer palpak na yung pa kayang mag antay nanaman sa refund nila, pinpasa nila yung burdern sa tao imbes na yung icheck nila yung shipping number na seneset nila sa customer!!

Your service was so poor,you're not providing a quality service,first time ko umorder SA lazada pero palpak agad ,nag order ako sainyo pero iba lman ng box?? Nag replace ako nghntay ng matagal tapos yun dn ang diniliver saken wrong item again??

Is it difficult to differentiate iPhone 5s parts to iPhone 6 parts!!!? I am not satisfied to your service !

#1631953

Nag order po ako sa Lazada. Lagi sila nangangako na hindi na mauulit pero ganun parin.

3 times na hindi ko natatanggap orders ko na walang delivery attempts nor communications like SMS or Calls. Pinaghihintay kami sa wala.

Mga dapat promotions na mura babayaran ngayon pagka oorderin ulit eh mahal na. Kakabuwisit!

Boycot na yang bwisit na lazada na yan ! Hndi cla mrunong magalaga sa customer!

Wlang kwenta ang seller!

Wlang kwenta ang driver!!! Mga bwisit

to Anonymous #1651181

Lazada ung delivery person nyo n nka assign sa Rosario Batangas LEX. Hindi denideliver ang mga order. Kinancel lahat order ko.

nag order po ako sa lazada last sept 9 tapos ang sabi sept 24 to sept 29 madedeliver ung order ko, october 8 na wala pa din, credit card pa naman ginamit ko

clerly the description picture is washing machine and fridge. BUT i received a wRong item.

stand for water dispenser and gas tank.. deceiving post i return my order almost a month still not see a result

Lazada has its firewall against aggrieved and deceived customers. We cant complaint there, even asking question on page per item on sale it was filtered.

Few unhelpful words are there. The real questions asked where hidden, not published.

*** the service!!! I patiently waited for my order to be delivered.

Waiting period date indicated in their website is Sept 25-28 but up to now the item is not yet delivered! Katext ko yung CSR. Cancelled daw order ko.

What the F! DO NOT ORDER IN LAZADA!

Lazada messed up with our products. We sent the products sealed but the customer said it was already opened when they got the item.

They took the item yesterday to deliver in Cavite but to our surprise ot was returned to us on the same day in the afternoon and it was opened. The funny thing is th delivery guy who returned the item took a picture of my brother without any reason. We have filed a report to the police regarding this and also we noticed that they changed the database on my bros.

account and altered some details of the delivery but we have evidence. LAZADA DO NOT PLAY tricks or we will really sue your company!

to Anonymous #1575625

Lazada sent me broken tile (stone) in an old phone box. My ordered phone was missing, it was replaced with garbage.

I'm writing to the DTI for the good of millions or customers , deceived customers. Refund is still floating with hundreds of alibis and memorised chats by asklaz

Ive called already delivery guy, he said hes about to deliver the package this day at noon. Now, its evening, wheres my package?

Im pissed. Lazada sucks

The Lazada costumer service is a total useless department. Real service is there a total unknown word.

I'm waiting for my order, is not moving since one week in shipping status. I believe Lazada have his own FIREWALL against complaining costumer

Hi good pm po. Nakabili po ako ng DOVE CONDITIONER 600ML buy 1 take 1 sa lazada.

FAKE PO YUNG LAMAN NG 2 BOTTLE.. sobra po ako na dismaya dahil marami na po ako nai order na product sa lazada pero hindi ko po ine expect na makakakuha o may fake din pala na product sa lazada.

How can we get my refund from lazada?

nag requist ako cancel ng order na dalawa yong item na order ko, ang mga kausap kong chat support walang magawa, my dalawang option ako bigay 1. cancel 1 item same product ni item 2, isa lang ang need cancel so kikita padin kayo.

pag d na cancel yong isa dalawang item cancel ko at dko tatangapin cod naman cya. akalain mo option 2 ang gus2 gawin ng mga csr nyo.

Lazada deducted the amount of 13k from my account na never ko ginamit for online purchasing. I tried calling the 7958000 hindi naman nakakpush through ang calls.

Imagine 13k binawas ng POS - lazada eh wala naman akong binibili from them laging cash on delivery. The question is bakit walang customer service ang lazada na nakakausap.

Whoever that fraudster is, bkit ako nadeductan ng lazada. kahit hindi ako nagoorder.

Why your shipping fee is very expensive. I mean they charged me over price. I cancelled my all my orders many times because the charges is very expensive!

#1519127

I am awaiting two refunds action from Lazada, I have bought thousands of pesos worth of item, but these two really should merit refunds, the first one wrong item : refund no refunds yet since march supplier was from overseas, the other one was wrong item again and then they sent a faulty non working item : refund requested but no refund up to now supplier was local, I think the worst suppliers are locals. Lazada should look this up