1.8

First of all i am a regular costumer who love to buy different car accessories in your shopping website. Everytime i order, mr.

Basan is the one who deliver my product and he is so jolly and nice to me so i am glad to give him complementary or simple token. Last thursday (nov. 15) i reschedule my parcel because your delivery man is too late to arrive to our office at union motor corp paco manila. If im not mistaken they arrived arround 6-6:30 in the evening.

How come they arrived at this time to think this is a office address not a home address. So i talk to your admin to reschedule to deliver the next day and we both agree to that aggreement. The next morning your admin called me arround 7:30 am and she said that my parcel will deliver today so i answered " ok cge po mam and okay lang po ba na kahit before 11 am para andon pa din yung may ari ng product na yan" your admin said "okay cge sir sayo po muna idedeliver bago po yung iba" so i am so happy to hear that answer. 11 am pass no delivery man arrive to deliver my parcel.

They arrive at 3:10 pm at my office so our employee entrance guard call me so i meet your delivery man i thought that is mr. Basan but i was wrong different delivery woman or fat woman with a black complexion with a short hair who arrived to my office. I ask her "mam bakit ngayon lng po dumating nakausap ko ung admin nyo sabi sakin 11 am andito na" she answer i a arrogant way "madami kasi kaming nadeliver kung gusto mo icancel edi icancel mo" thats the time i answer him in a arrogant way too.. "edi icancel mo".

Wow she now the one who decide that i will cancel my parcel. And the other one is in the car he said "hindi ka na makakaorder dito sa lazada". Is he the one who is the owner or ceo of your company? Even the president or ceo of lazada will not tell to your client that arrogant answer.

Then he drive his car (hyundai accent) fast. Then your admin called me again and i will report that incident. She told me that she will call again so that i can talk to there superior. Last monday (nov.

19) i call your admin to follow up my concern. She told me again that she will call again coz the supervisor or manager is not around. After 10 minutes she call and the ne who is on the phone a senior officer only. So i refuse to answer her back i told to her " mam sorry po i will not entertain you kasi ang gusto ko makausap is yung manager or supervisor mo po" she told me that (in a arrogant way" eh sakin muna bakit mo pa kailangan silang makausap eh sakin masasagot ko lahat ng tanong mo" so i replied "kung ayaw hindi pwedeng makausap yung manager mo i will email my concer" she replied "edi mag email ka hindi ka naman nila papakingan ano evidence mo na bastos kami kausap" i replied "okay then paki cancel lahat ng item ko dyn" she reply "edi icancel natin hindi lng ikaw ang client no" i smiled the i tod her that okay please cancel.

The next day mr. Basan deliver my other item. I told him that i already cancel all my ordered product and i do appologized. Mr.

Basan is a good delivery man. Is this the orrientation you are giving to your delivery man and admin? To be arrogant and to be show off everytime there is an incident like this?. Anyway this branch of lazada is at MANILA HUB ADUANA.

Hope to here from you about the feedback or step you are going to. Thank you..

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments