Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

3.8

Hello there! Just wanted to give my honest feedback of what's happening in Lazada app regarding the pre orders of Huawei Nova 7i.

I dont know if this is the right page I should message but ill try anyway since ive also sent an email to your support.

So apparently most clients who pre ordered the said model of the phone are finally receiving it as well as mine. We understand that it was a almost a month delayed due to the crisis, however what most of us are complaining is about the said freebies that was stated on the ad during preorder period. Ill just send the photos afterwards. After giving my honest review in Lazada I've also message the huawei store to inform them of my complaint..

What the representative told me was that freebies are only for the first 40 people who did the pre order. Which was very new to me since I've been pre ordering ever since p30 pro, thats what I've loved with huawei. Its because your company is very generous to the people supporting you. However what they're insisting is that there are only 40 clients who will getbthe freebies and the remaining will get whatever is available, cos that's what i feel as a customer.

And its very clear that the ad doesnt state that freebies are only for 40 people. Whats in there was first come first serve. It was always in thr add during pre orders cos yes, products can easily be sold out especially it comes with good bundle of freebies. And thats how i also view it as a customer..

So why would i still purchase pre order if i know i was later already knowing im not sure if i can still have the freebies? I can just buy in a huawei kiosk since they offer some pre orders even when the product is out on the market. Im saying this as a disappointment customer as well as an avid huawei user.

Hope this will be checked. We'll be looking forward for an update.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments