68 views
3.0

The Seller name PINAKAMAHUSAY NA KUMONEKTA SA SMARTPHONE. My complain is this last august 6, 2020 i order mountain bike my name the buyer Mariano L.

Lebuna Jr. Shipping address Kalibo, Aklan. The mountain bike i order was confimed and COD to Lazada. The Seller message to me that i get mistake his description is i will contact him before i ordered.

Ang he ask me a money to send via gcash ahead before i received. And i tell him this is against lazada of what you are doing. Then he ask me a code number of COD. I tell him i cant provide you but i will send message to Lazada that you are asking COD code number.

I tell him if it is a problem you a Seller regarding my order please cancell that mountain bike i ordered. But he insist to send him a COD code number. Please advise be guided accordingly and pay attention to my complain. I am avid Lazada customer so please do the necessary action regarding my complain to a seller.

Many tks Lazada.

Brgds

Mariano L. Lebuna Jr.

Kalibo, Aklan

Location: Talisay City, Central Visayas

Comments

#1907558

Hello PissedConsumer2106441, we understand how you feel and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.

Regards! -Trixie