Verified Reviewer

I can't access " track my order section" in my account page. It says, I have entered a wrong account no.

but I checked it, it's correct.

The thing is, I can't view the details of my Purchases anymore after I received 2 of the items I ordered. But I still have 2 very valuable items to receive (90% of the amount).

The question is, why did you erase the 2 items from view? I still need to see the progress of my order.I can't even see my purchases.

Another question: when I call the landline customer service, she's asking for my Tracking order no followed by customer key?

what is customer key?

I even tried tracing through your logistics partners, all of them don't have my parcel.

I need these questions answered immediately and restore the Tracking Order section in my account page.

The pictures below are email messages from Lazada. Payment is via credit card

User's recommendation: it's better to pay COD.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Pros: There is chat communication.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Lack of verification and communication to customer.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews