I ordered an item from Lazada yesterday, and now I want to cancel it.Their page says I can't cancel my order!

Even if the order arrives at my house I won't pay! I tried chatting with their customer service but it says they are on a holiday. What if the order arrives to my house at their time of holiday. This is my first order and I'm disappointed because I want to order another item.

And now what am I supposed to do? I hope that Lazada can help me resolve this issue as soon as possible.

It's not even a matter of 24 hours and now i can't cancel my order.I hope you are not just forcing your customer to get this product.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

marklouie050890_11
#1422054

I want to cancel my order

H4 bulb 2pcs

Thank you!

marklouie050890_11
to marklouie050890_11 #1422059

Ndi po kc macancel ung order sa page nyo ...sana macancel nyo dn po agad kc bka dumating sa haws ko yan ..

ndi kpo bbyaran! May iba po kc aq. Nakita na mas mura at maganda..

sana maayos po ntin ito.

Thank you !

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Madam, we are trying to call you several times but line's unattended.We have recently reviewed that your request for cancellation has been processed.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.Regards!

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Madam,

Good day!

May we know your order number for us to check the status of your order?

For further assistance, you may contact us through this link www.lazada.com.ph/contact.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.

Regards!