92 views
Verified Reviewer

2.7

Update by user May 23, 2020

As of May 23, they neve contacted me about this issue. But I have managed to set up an account with them and order an item, which was delivered.

Original review posted by user Apr 23, 2020

I have tried to log in at least 10 times today, but my password isn't working, and when I try to reset it, your verification never arrives, so I never receive the verification code. Your "live chat" button connects me to an automated "representative" that is of no help whatsoever. Please help!

User's recommendation: You'll have no choice - you'll have to shop elsewhere.

Preferred solution: Figure out why the login verification code is not arriving in my email..

Lazada Philippines Pros: Many products.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Automated customer service is terrible, Impossible to find a human to talk to for customer service, Expensive.

Comments

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. In the meantime, you may clear your cache and cookies, refresh your browser or reinstall your app and re-try logging in after several hours.

Lazada Philippines Reviews