Verified Reviewer

Feb 12 my husband pay my orders in gcash.Feb 13 the seller told the products is ready for shipment, but yesterday we call her ,she say the product was ship last saturday from cebu.But until now i cannot contact the seller. Please help to know her whereabouts.Her name is angel mae tan a.k.a HavenShoppe in lazada profile.Thank you.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We are very sorry to hear that this happened.

We will make sure to raise your complaint right away but we regret to inform you that we will not be able to grant you a refund since you transacted outside of Lazada. When paying through Cash on Delivery, we have a reminder for our customers on the checkout page that full payment is done only directly to the courier and that no partial payments are required. For this reason, we cannot process any refund. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

@lazadaph

Please help me to trace her location maam/sir,her name angel mae tan her profile name in lazada havenshoppe but now is heavenshpe i cannot contact her now to this number 0966268****. Thru gcash in seven eleven my husband pay her about 22400 pesos.I order 80 boxes of facemask.Please help me to trace her even address at her picture send tie maam sir.

@lazadaph

In case you call maam/sir this is my husband number 0995390**** ,his email joelclaveria315@***.com.Hope you can help me to this problem. Thank you so much

Lazada Philippines Reviews