Verified Buyer

I ordered 7 items at Leo shop only 2 was arrived, and I paid for the whole amount. The seller did not respond to my query so please act on this matter because it is not right to take my money with kind of scam business

User's recommendation: Must not buy with this store a lot of complaints , scammer store.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#1991762

Hi Arayna, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. You may file a refund/return on this matter and kindly message the seller also through IM chat.

You may also check this link https://tinyurl.com/pphdcwjs for more details regarding this matter. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews