Verified Reviewer

Good day Lazada Philippines, I know I've been sending you the same email as this, but now I am sending you again the same email through Pissedconsumer because until now I can't use my debit card as my payment method and I don't know what's the problem regarding on this, I sent you same email as this one but until now no one from “LAZADA PHILIPPINES” take action or answer regarding on this, please contact me directly and hopefully this time you can answer my query, thank you.

Location: Iloilo, Iloilo

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

We may suggest for you to un-install and re-install your Lazada app and try to place order again using your card. If you still encounter same error, you may use other payment methods. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

@lazadaph

And whats the reason why lazada cant accept my debit card as my payment method?

Lazada Philippines Reviews