57 views
Verified Reviewer

5.0

Good day lazada, I've been sending you email once last april 25, 2020 through pissed consumer because you did not provide your email address on your website, and now Im sending again an email because its still the same I cant buy load using my debit card, its always says that ‘error please try another method of payment’ I cant cash in also, hope you will action my complaint as soon as possible because I cant go outside because no load available here due to covid-19, thank you and God bless.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mens Wearhouse Coupon.

Preferred solution: Payment method .

Lazada Philippines Pros: Prompt delivers.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Ninja van.

Comments

Landbank of the Philippines, and I was using this one during my first order and it was successful

Hi Verniel S, may we know what is the issuing bank of your debit card that you used? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

@lazadaph

Landbank of the Philippines, but I was uaing that during my first oder and it was successful, please contact me in this number 0936122**** so that I can explain thank you

Lazada Philippines Reviews