104 views

The mesages is Lazda celebrates its 9th birthday and has chosen samsung ro

Preferred solution: Apology.

Location: Paranaque City, Calabarzon

Comments

How can i receive my lazada 9th birtday reward 1825pesos I receive an email i won 1825pesos just down load lazada apps and claim in promo menu. But still i didnt receive my rewards . How

Hi Javid, thank you for reaching out to us. For us to better assist you, kindly provide us further details of your concern.

However, please be guided that all winners of our promotions are being announced and posted directly on our Lazada page or on the promo page where the game was held. Also, winners will be notified via private message on how to claim their prizes. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

#1962912
@lazadaph

Do you have to download Lazada directly from the page where u see that message or you could go directly to Playstore?

Lazada Philippines Reviews