Lazada Philippines - I could not get my refund

877 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews

I ordered a tinker motor dirt bike, was delivered on Oct.28,2014 by 2GO but i returned it the next day because it was defective, i requested for a full refund and after so many calls which were not answered and email letters, a costumer service agent named Allyssa via email informed me that my refund would be processed not later than Dec.12, 2014 but from then i was not able to get more replies via email.

How can i get my money back amounting to 15,900?

Please help me i need my money.Please how can i get my money back?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tinker Motors Dirt Bike
Review category
Sport
review #569506 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 6 No 6
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
877 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 04, 2015 #1058234

Tangina buti nabasa ko to. Dami pala reklamo.

pissed customer

Nov 01, 2015 #1057031

we are on the same boat..I also ordered Fukuda stand fans but it was taken back by LBC not because the items were defective but the delivery was lacking by two (2) sets. According to the said courier, that is the policy. The 2 sets was delivered but the 4 sets taken by the LBC was neither re-delivered or the price refunded to my end.
That is the harsh reality of ordering items on-line. The after-sale services is bad. Lazada should look up into this kind of problem but I also find lazada's representatives (the one answering our emails) horrible. They gave unresponsive answers.
By the way, I ordered the stand fans several months ago and got tired of complaining. rotten service!

ron

Mar 22, 2015 #961877 Manila, Manila, Philippines

txt nyo ako mag compalain tyo sa DTI,IMBESTIGADOR at TULFO txt nyo ako 0927 - 129-4888

ron

Mar 17, 2015 #959963

na biktima ka na rin ng LAZADA.

Chen

Feb 19, 2015 #948200 Bi, Laguna, Philippines

hi! when did you order? if it was received 10/28/2014? cos i just ordered last week the same item and it's still not here. what's the defect? i would want to know so I can test it once delivered and refuse if defective.

LazadaPH

Jan 08, 2015 #927510

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

1 22 Reply
pissed customer

Nov 01, 2015 #1057037

what are you talking about, Lazada rep? I sent you emails several times and I had provided you all the information that you said you need to facilitate the re-delivery or refund but you just made me wait. You also once gave me an unresponsive answer, an email intended for another customer..Come on, pls be responsible enough coz we are parting with our hard-earned money!

1 0 Reply

Dec 13, 2014 #915421 Manila, Manila, Philippines

Report the incident and file a complain to the dept of trade and industries (DTI)

4 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about
×