Quezon City, Quezon City
2.1K views 9 comments
100% full Not resolved

I ordered a tinker motor dirt bike, was delivered on Oct.28,2014 by 2GO but i returned it the next day because it was defective, i requested for a full refund and after so many calls which were not answered and email letters, a costumer service agent named Allyssa via email informed me that my refund would be processed not later than Dec.12, 2014 but from then i was not able to get more replies via email.

How can i get my money back amounting to 15,900?

Please help me i need my money.Please how can i get my money back?

Review about: Tinker Motors Dirt Bike.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service, Very poor assistance.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $15900
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Tangina buti nabasa ko to. Dami pala reklamo.

pissed customer

we are on the same boat..I also ordered Fukuda stand fans but it was taken back by LBC not because the items were defective but the delivery was lacking by two (2) sets.According to the said courier, that is the policy.

The 2 sets was delivered but the 4 sets taken by the LBC was neither re-delivered or the price refunded to my end.

That is the harsh reality of ordering items on-line. The after-sale services is bad. Lazada should look up into this kind of problem but I also find lazada's representatives (the one answering our emails) horrible.

They gave unresponsive answers.

By the way, I ordered the stand fans several months ago and got tired of complaining.rotten service!

ron
Manila, Manila, Philippines #961877

txt nyo ako mag compalain tyo sa DTI,IMBESTIGADOR at TULFO txt nyo ako 0927 - 129-4888

ron

na biktima ka na rin ng LAZADA.

Chen
Bi, Laguna, Philippines #948200

hi!when did you order?

if it was received 10/28/2014? cos i just ordered last week the same item and it's still not here.

what's the defect?i would want to know so I can test it once delivered and refuse if defective.

moodswings

Did you get your money back before Dec 12, 2014? Oct-Dec is a long wait to process a refund!

LazadaPH

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

pissed customer
to LazadaPH #1057037

what are you talking about, Lazada rep? I sent you emails several times and I had provided you all the information that you said you need to facilitate the re-delivery or refund but you just made me wait. You also once gave me an unresponsive answer, an email intended for another customer..Come on, pls be responsible enough coz we are parting with our hard-earned money!

Manila, Manila, Philippines #915421

Report the incident and file a complain to the dept of trade and industries (DTI)