1.9
Turnaround Time

I Bought Syma X5UC 2MP HD Camera 2.4GHz 4 CH 6-Axis Gyro Headless Mode Quadcopter Drone (White)

I return it because of the defective remote control last October 26, 2018 it was drop off at LBC Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental, I try to track it but it was nothing, I tried to contact Lazada via live agent twice but still they can't track my return item. I am so worried right now and very disappointed.

I already give them the return tracking number. still not resolved. I wonder and doubt if Lazada and LBc are partners, of course they are the logo of Lbc appears in homepage of Lazada so partners communicate right? so why is that?

that they can't resolved my problem?

which is up until now i don't know where is my return item. Lazada please give me assistance over here.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 10.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Erwin Mark G. Poblete, we do understand your concern and disappointments as a customer.

Let me coordinate this matter from our concerned branch of LBC for the latest status of your returned item. We will get back to you as soon as possible once we received concrete details from them. We do apologize also for the inconvenience that caused you. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Hoy lazada aba ayusin nyo naman serbisyo nyo. Nakasampung email na yata ako wala man lang nagreresponse puro auto reply. Tagal n nong concern ko na icancel yung dobleng order ko wala man lang action

LazadaPH

Hi CarefreeBlackbird, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

to LazadaPH #1595958

This is the Return Request Date:25 Oct 2018 Order Number:#208942904464100 Return Type:drop-off Refund Method:Replacement with the same item(s) RA (Return Authorization) Code RN201135520364100 LBC Return Tracking Number 87101279820 It was Drop Off LBC Location on LBC Tagoloan Branch Misamis Oriental

to Erwin Mark G. Poblete #1596046

Hi, Erwin Mark G. Poblete.

We understand your frustration, we're very sorry. Please provide us with the correct return tracking number since this code is invalid. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

to LazadaPH #1596502

Hey, Lazada how come that is invalid whereas it was generated from you system. Come on don't go around the bush.

Besides I went to LBC Tagoloan where I drop off my Item, According to them it that this return tracking number 87101279820 used for their system. Please try to verify and make deep investigation to LBC tagoloan, Misamis Oriental what happen to my return Item.

Your *** me out here.Lazada and LBC are partners and partners communicate right? Do your job.

to Erwin Mark G. Poblete #1596572

Hi, Erwin Mark G. Poblete.

We understand that you want to resolve this case immediately, however, let us advise you to ask the LBC Tagoloan Branch Misamis Oriental the correct return tracking number. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

to LazadaPH #1598283

I already went to LBC Tagoloan Branch, How many times i told you Lazada I ALREADY DID. What they said is the tracking number that you give me,LAZADA is the one also tracking number they input.

so what the heck.. what happened to your system?

Kunting kunti nalang Magsusumbong na talaga ako nito sa DTI sa ginagawa niyong poor resolve issue sa item ko. Ubusin niyo pasensya ko LAZADA.

to LazadaPH #1598288

You understand understand, but clearly you don't understand even your system. Magpartners kayo ng LBC hindi nyo sila kayang e communicate at e track yong return item ko? I'm a Teacher in Public and I know integrity and reliability issues here so wag ninyong paikut ikutin na kesyo mali ang return tracking number, e galing sa inyo yan, meaning mali mali at poor talaga ang system nyo.