Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Hi. I buy items in lazada but the seller sent me a incomplete item, I requested for a refund and I withdraw it via LBC but until now I didn't receive a remittance number.

I need the money to buy foods hoping that you will pay attention for my request.

It's been 14 days but until now I didn't any receive from lazaada. Pleasee pleasee pay attention to my request

Lazada Philippines Pros: Delayed delivery.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Slow response.

Comments

#1964329

333326****24348. That was my first order number.

The second is this 333246****24348. I hope you send me the remittance number as soon as possible.

Because I really really need it!! :(

#1963728

Hello Adaya, we understand how you feel and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews