Resolved
3.2
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Apr 13, 2020

Thank you Lazada for your assistance to solve the problems and complains of your customers. I received the remitance code that I am asking from Lazada.God bless.

Original review posted by user Mar 12, 2020

I have a request for refund and it was approved but I did not receive an email for remittance code. I also tried to follow -up the remittance code but Lazada is not yet responding.

Comments

The remitance code is not yet sent to my email. I cannot get my refund. The order number is 283783****10190

Hello Carmina D, thank you for reaching out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

May refund ako and approved na sya pero pa ako nakakarecIve ng remitance code.Nagfollow up na din ako pero wala pa din response tungkol aa remitance code ko.

Hi PissedConsumer1820959, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews