Follow up my order# 371741913 lazada send me message in my cellphone that they will deliver the item but until now i have not received it yet. Please let me know when will i receive my order.

They should call me or send me message that they are coming.

{{Redacted}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 13.

Comments

i have been waiting for my order but not yet delivered. I cannot track it whether it will still be delivered...Pls update me.

A 1 unit huawei mobile phone order number 211320578222534....said to be shipped via cargo king LAZCK 18134767.

It has been placed last november 11, 2018 using my credit card. Please expidite the shipment

I have

LazadaPH

Hi Rosy,Good day!We understand that you want to know when your order will be delivered. Upon checking your order under order number 371741913 is currently being shipped.

You may receive your order on or before March 24, 2018. Nothing to worry, we will coordinate our Logistics team to expedite the delivery of your order.

For further assistance, you may click this link http://bit.ly/2xAl213. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.Best regards!