64 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

My delivery was supposed to be delivered yesterday but I said if it is okay to deliver today because I didn't leave money to my mother to get the package. Then he ended the call.

I looked into the delivery and it said failed deliver because of multiple delivery attempts but it was only delivered yesterday. Then it said it will go back to the seller (base on 2nd pic) and then today lazada notified me that my other order (1st pic) was delivered and it said failed delivery. I am angry that I wasn't even notified by the delivery guy or even texted me. And it also said multiple delivery failed.

It will also go back to the seller. Can you fix this situation.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Affordable prices, Variety of prodycts.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Delivery process, No contact email address.

Comments

Hi Faustino, sorry for the incovenience this has caused you. Please be advised that we will raised your concern to our logistic team.

Regarding with this, we highly suggest you to re-order the item since it is still available in our website. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews