Verified Reviewer

Hello mam/sir,good afternoon. I just want to ask my remittance number.

I withdraw my refund in my lazada wallet for almost a month. I just want to know if when will you give the remittance number in order to claim my withdrawal in LBC.

I contacted the customer care but nobody replied my chat. I hope by this time,you will response to my concerns about remittance number...I will attached here the proof of my withdrawal in lazada wallet.

User's recommendation: A quick response to any concerns and queries of the customers.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Good at cod.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Hard to contact.

Comments

Hi Tonnie, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know if you placed an order under this seller?

If yes may we have the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews