1.4

The item they delivered is damaged, poor packaging, the plastick cellpohane looks dirty too. I got the item around 2pm my time ,when i opened and try to used it , sad to say doesnt work at all. Thats why immediately returned it to LBc . But the lbc staff told me to return it though Lazada website and log into my account. Its really sucks because we paid exact amount , Exact time, but lazada ddn't do their job well. Right now ive been waiting almost 6 days ,since i returned my order and still keep saying innatiated order.

Im still waiting so far untill lazada will send me the return form on my email account. Please lazada help me about this things.

I want my cash refund please This is my email add

Rochelscott223@gmail.com Please do an action regarding this issue thank you.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Please help lazada... I have received a defective item, avision led tv 32" on Oct.

16, 2018 in the afternoon. This TV has no signal as it appears on the screen. I have already processed the online return form on Oct. 17, 2018 but i did not received the "RN" which is useful to complete the return transaction at the LBC.

Please email me the RN at ja.montecillo@yahoo.com..my mobile is 09323690063 Order No. is 208513059184561.

Please improve your quality lazada and of course your service!!!!!! Thank you...

LazadaPH

Hi AmbitiousChihuahua762, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

to LazadaPH #1584138

The order number is #207858316380345

LazadaPH
to Rochel scott #1584246

Hi, Rochel scott. Just to confirm, do you already initiate the online return form?

Since upon checking, the return form has been initiated. Please also be informed the step by step procedure on how to return your item: 1. Log in to your account (email add used to place the order) 2. Go to "My Orders" and click "Return" 3.

Fill out the return form; 4. Print the return form OR write the return number in the piece of paper at the package 5. Pack the item (make sure to include the freebies if there is any) 6. Send to any LBC, 2GO and 7-Eleven Branch near you.

You may also check this link: https://bit.ly/2HzjB4J on how to return an item. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.