July 7, 2020 at 1433H I have received e mail that my package has been delivered, I asked my family if they received the package they said nothing, they check as well at security but as per security they allowed all the deliveries to come in. That time I dont know what to do I dont have contact of the logistics driver because they didnt call my family before they deliver, tried to seek help and saw CLEO at Lazada help desk, the problem is until now I didnt received any e mail for updates 11 July 2020. Maybe after one week Im planning to appear on u tube to complaint Lazada philippines

Comments

Hi Israel b, we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

#1891903