1.7

I ordered an Oster Blender Osterizer believing that the product shown in the picture will be the same as the one they would deliver to me. Unfortunately, what they delivered is not the same as shown in the picture of the ad.

They did not even put in their description that the product is the new model of Oster 4172. Hence, I was made to believe by the description and the photo that they are one and the same. Unfortunately, its not. I want the original model because it is labeled, user friendly and sturdy because I used to have this kind of Oster before and I liked the performance.

I don't want the one they delivered to me. The worst thing, is they don't want to return my money back. I want my money back and they don't want to give it back to me by not accepting my return.

Lazada should be very prudent and careful in examining whether the seller has advertised and described a product with the picture and description as one and the same. Pictures should not be underestimated because its the first thing that the customer will see and sometimes they decide on the basis of the picture especially for busy people who do not have the time to read lengthy description of the product

Review about: Oster 4172 Blender.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Way they screen the seller advertisement.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Ofelia, thank your for taking our call. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Madam, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

to LazadaPH #1399873