Verified Reviewer

Resolved
1.6

Update by user Jun 04, 2020

Company fixed issue and I have been provided with full refund

Update by user May 27, 2020

NO EMAIL AND CHAT DOESN'T WORK. YOU NEED TO CALL THEM FOR THEM TO REACH LAZADA. IT'S SUCKS!!!

Original review posted by user May 27, 2020

The item I receive is supposed to be in 3.5mm male to 3.5mm as per said in the advertisement but what I receive is 3.5mm male to 2.5mm and it's on color Yellow instead of Black. The store sent me a wrong item and if you're gonna require me to send this item, that will be difficult for me since we have this kind of pandemic situation and that's a hassle for me since this is the store's fault and…

User's recommendation: use SHOPEE instead! They have a great Customer Service!!!

Lazada Philippines Pros: Prompt delivery.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Inability to provide customer service, Not as described, Voucher system credit only no refunds.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

Once you received an item with problem, no worries, because we have a return policy. If your area is affected by the ECQ, we will be extending the return period but make sure that you will submit an online return form within the return policy of your item. You may check this link https://tinyurl.com/y7vggrcj for the LBC branches operating this ECQ. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews