3.3
Service Scheduling
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
Usability

I recently ordered a package of 5- 2"x42" Sanding Belts. What I received were 2"x36' belts which obviously will not fit on my sander.

It was not a huge amount (about 600php) but since I ordered COD I really have no recourse. The package was labeled as 2"x42" but they were 36" belts This is now the 5rd time I ordered something from Lazada and been shipped something different.

I realize that this is the fault of the original Chinese vendor and not Lazada but I am tired of it and am rapidly losing confidence in dealing with Lazada in the future. I have tried to resolve issues via Lazada's customer service and chat line before but it was like talking to a wall.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: No good for this time.

I didn't like: Lack of accountability.

Comments

Hi Ma'am/Sir, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?