Verified Buyer

Someone used my gcash to pay. And i dont know who it is.

I want a refund for my gcash.

I dont even have a lazada account. How come did I pay for this parcel?????

Comments

#2029217

Hi Indy Fgm, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. However, we don't have access to your Gcash account even though your account was linked to the Lazada account or not.

Your Gcash is protected by Two-Factor Authentication which serves as an added security layer to access your account. It is there to make sure that you’re the only person who can access your account. It works by sending a unique code to your GCash-registered mobile number. Please do advise to call Gcash regarding this matter since Lazada has no way of accessing your details especially we have a data privacy law.

Lazada Philippines Reviews