I want to cancel my order the tablet cause i was block of my classmates and i don't have enough money to pay that tablet .I was joke of y classmates so they do to online shopping to buy tablet in a a way of using my facebook account during making our projects.

so i hope that thelazada company will get my saying to cancel my order the tablet that cost 3,000 .

Seriously ,i want to cancel it .my name shayne causapin from cavite.

thank u thank you very much,much.much

thank u ,pls cancel my order.pls.cancel my order .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "cause i want to cancel my order.cause somebody use my facebook accout." of tablet. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tablet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Lazada Philippines - Oplus Android Crunch Cell Phone Review Lazada Philippines "I got a defective item form lazada and returned it same day as delivered mat. 17, 2017 but until now mar. 22, 2017 there is no resolution. I havent received..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Hard Drive Review Lazada Philippines "Lazada sent me defective HDD so I returned the defective product , Lazada warehouse recieved the defective product June 12, 2017 as per lbc tracking but until now i have..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Shipping Service Review Lazada Philippines "I ordered a usb, with 128g capacity, but the item given to me was 65g. I want to return it. ..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Worst Customer Service - Order #359932498 Lazada Philippines "I received a different exercise bike. I ordered a Soozier Stationary Bike (please see attached image) worth Php 3,688 but I received a 301 Magnetic Spinner Bike like the one..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more