Hello, ma'am/ sir

Today I received my order, but my order is damaged can't use the microphone of the headset that's why I decided to return, but now I wanted to cancel my return. I am scared if I return then I can't receive my refund money I search about Lazada and read the comments some people they return their item, and they never receive their refund money.

Now decided to cancel my return. Thank you.

User's recommendation: Returning the order and refund is not easy maybe lazada need to improve and some seller never reply your message.

Comments

#1999839

Hi Marella, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. if you already file an online return form and if you still want to return your item then you can return your item at J&T/LBC within 7 days after the ECQ is lifted.

Then, we will investigate the seller/merchant once the item will be forwarded to the warehouse to process your refund. You may check this link https://tinyurl.com/22esd4ud for more details about our return policy. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews