I want to complain a bogus/scammed seller.

I already paid for the item. I waited for more thank week for the item to arrive but still no movement on the status.

It is till in packed status. I made a constant follow ups, but the seller doesn't response at all. Then last week when I followed up again they are telling me that there will be a delay on the delivery because their warehouse closed. That they will ship it 1-2 days.

So I waited again for 2 days. But to still no avail. I followed up again for the nth time. And even called them.

Then now suddenly they are telling me that the item I ordered is out of stock! And it really *** me off. Then I again received a message that they have a same item but a bigger one to what I ordered.

They say that they will send it to me but I need to pay them again 1k pesos for it. What the *** I'm so dissapointed in this messed!

User's recommendation: Please use another platform. Because this platform really sucks.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#2000978

Hi Christianne, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. Upon checking your concern was already coordinated to our relevant team under this ticket number 205000****544838.

Rest assured that you will be updated via email once we already have the concrete details. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews