2.2

My item was tagged as failed delivery. I order a jordan mask (2)different design same seller the 1st one was delivered successfully but the other one said it was failed.

Road in our place is not close we receive our order from lazada from time to time but no failed delivery. It's not the issue that road are close issue here are the stupid lazy rider that courier train.

Shoppe has never failed any delivery it's only your company had I experience this kind of hassle. Kindly resolve my issue for God sake...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryWtfWtfWtfWtfWtf

User's recommendation: Shoppe courier are more reliable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Cash on delivery is good.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Courier service is lazy riders.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we are sorry for what you've experienced.

No worries, we will document this matter. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won’t tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews