Verified Reviewer

Someone used my eastwestbank credit card last April 8,2019 2 purchases in the amount 28,560 and 29,680.....I need your help badly to locate the person who ordered and received the item. The scammer was pretending as a bank staff offering a free watch from lazada...and was able to to let me read the otp,since that was my first time to know about what otp is...really dont know the fact that should not be disclose to anybody else..We received a lot of demand letters from eastwest and we need your help badly to provide as the details name and address of the person who used my credit card.

Comments

#2026738

Hi Anthony L Tsl, as much as we wanted to track the unauthorized transaction to your account, we are unable to do so since we do not have access to your credit card account. May we suggest coordinating this matter with your issuing bank to temporarily block your account until further action has been given.

You may file a dispute for the unauthorized transaction and request to block your account. May we also suggest coordinating this matter with your issuing bank, personally. Rest assured, the bank will conduct further investigation and they will be the ones who will settle everything for you. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews