Verified Reviewer

Good day! I have a concern regarding my item, no ones calling but when i checked online the item was unsuccessful to deliver! No text or call and i can't coordinate your delivery personnel.

Preferred solution: Just provide the contact number of the delivery man like other logistics doing .

Comments

And can you change your system? In the transaction there is a name of the delivery man but no contact #!

How can i contacy him? I ordered 3 items in Lazada i hope those items will delivered to me in good!

All i want is to talk an agent so my concern will addressed it properly! I don't know what happened why the delivery man did not texted or called me up i'm waiting for whole day.

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

We suggest to fill out the form on your tracking site if you disagree with the declared Failed Delivery reason within 12 hours for further investigation. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews