59 views
Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
3.3
Poster increased review rating.

I ordered 3 items at Lazada. One 11.6 inches tablet, one 11.6 inches triple camera and 1 tablet cover casing for the triple camera.

However when the package arrived after almost 2 weeks of waiting the items was not i am expecting. The tablets are all 10.6 inches and missing tablet casing for the triple camera. I filed for a refund however it was rejected. I have been trying to contact the lazada customer service but the Chat customer care is not responding.

I did try to reach out to the seller however they want to give me 1 peso coupon for me to order again the casing and insisting that all the tablet are 11.6 inches. Please see photos for your reference.

This tablet will be use by my nieces this coming August for their schooling. I need immediate action on this please.

User's recommendation: Please check the items right away so if there will be defects or missing items you can file it right away.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Effortless shopping, Easy payment methods.

Lazada Philippines Cons: No reliable delivery-no customer support-no or late refunding.

Comments

Hi Dewanna, we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews