Verified Reviewer

Hi good day,I would like to make a complain regarding on the incorrect item delivered .I ordered 6 sets if 2 pieces Violin Practice fiddle guide sticker fingerboard fretboard marker and I recieved assorted item like gray socks.. What can you do about coz i badly needed the items and its for my Dad..He was furious about the incorrect items..

Comments

Hi DioneyChristianBryan A, we apologize for what happened. We kindly that you file an online return form on your Lazada apps to return the wrong item.

Also, you may message the seller for them to know that your requesting to return the item. Thank you and stay safe! For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews