I received my order today. Upon charging tonight it exploded.

I'm Ethel mejos.

My no. 09421967927

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Cell Phone Charger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 03.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi GargantuanLabradoodle, thank you for taking our call earlier today and yesterday. We appreciate your time as well.

We are so glad to hear that your issue regarding on this issue has been resolved. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Hindi po yan original. ang original po ay 900+https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/apple-5w-usb-power-adapter-i147299010-s172406882.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.31.9d345356Hu5kD1&search=1

LazadaPH

Hi GargantuanLabradoodle, we apologize if you have encountered this matter and we appreciate that you reached out to us. We have trying to call you several times but to no avail.

For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know your best call back time or an alternate contact number? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

to LazadaPH #1458285

I already return may iPhone charger through LBC. Tracking no. 179931011431

GargantuanLabradoodle

Please cancel my order 1 unit iPhone charger with Tracking no. 200267573407339.

Baka sumabog din. It's very dangerous. Please address my concern.

I need refund or replace my unit. Thanks

GargantuanLabradoodle

Tracking number 200270511607339. 1 unit iphone charger.

I want to claim the warranty and replace my unit to new one. How come it's original bakit po sumabog. Please address my concern.. its very dangerous which can cause fire.

Please provide the right unit and it should be original. Please please.

Replace my unit. Thanks