I have order a package from China with tracking number PHHKG00000075026 I ordered it June 6, 2020, they said they attempt to delivered but failed, but they even call me reach me out my address is there.my concerned now is please don't returned it to seller without reach in me out, it supposed to be delivered last month and due date of delivery time frame is July 8, 2020.please can someone help me fined my package and can I have someone to talk about this matter your CS please

Location: Makati City, Manila

Comments

#1956744

The delivery boy Samuel Tejam did not give me the exact change i give him 1,000 for my order amount 799.84 instead of giving me 220 pesos for the change he only give me 200 peso however he did not deliver to my exact address that i need to walk about 15 mins away from my house just to get my order because he's too lazy and now he did not give me the exact change i hope you don't tolerate this kind of behavior.

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

We suggest to fill out the form on your tracking site if you disagree with the declared Failed Delivery reason within 12 hours for further investigation. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews