Verified Buyer

I was paid through gcash.. My mom not received the package...the courier was Marx cabaltera montino.. How can I get my package

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#1973450

Hi MarjorieNaverapayumo P., we do understand how you feel like a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest.

Kindly send us a copy of your valid ID with signature. And also may we know the best time to call you to discuss your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8 AM-5 PM Mondays-Fridays. Regards!

Lazada Philippines Reviews