Lazada Philippines - Item Complaints

89 of 1161 Lazada Philippines reviews

Please check this photo C7 ETCAM Underwater HD DV 1080p 12MP Wifi Sports Action Camera ( black ) with FREE 10000mah Powerbank

The item received last September 27,2016 only C7 ETCAM Underwater HD DV 1080p 12MP Wifi Sports Action Camera ( black )

excluded the FREE 10000mah Powerbank. My concern is where now the FREE 10000mah Powerbank not yet receive and in your online selling photo have an FREE. Please contact Ms. Janice Fronteras Camsa for the concern or you may contact me at 09988602186 / 09399358186.

I'm hoping this concern have a quick response.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Service
  • What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
lacking free in order item
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #928744

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
89 of 1161 Lazada Philippines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LazadaPH

Oct 02 #1221424 San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines

Thanks for reaching out to us Janice and we apologize for the inconvenience. Please anticipate an email from our Refund's team within 24 hours for the voucher requested in exchange for the missing item. For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about
×