Davao City, Davao
3.0

Please check this photo C7 ETCAM Underwater HD DV 1080p 12MP Wifi Sports Action Camera ( black ) with FREE 10000mah Powerbank

The item received last September 27,2016 only C7 ETCAM Underwater HD DV 1080p 12MP Wifi Sports Action Camera ( black )

excluded the FREE 10000mah Powerbank. My concern is where now the FREE 10000mah Powerbank not yet receive and in your online selling photo have an FREE. Please contact Ms. Janice Fronteras Camsa for the concern or you may contact me at 09988602186 / 09399358186.

I'm hoping this concern have a quick response.

This reviewer shared experience about "lacking free in order item" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines and uploaded a picture. He best about a product or service from Lazada Philippines was service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1221424

Thanks for reaching out to us Janice and we apologize for the inconvenience.Please anticipate an email from our Refund's team within 24 hours for the voucher requested in exchange for the missing item.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.Good day!