I have ordered one (1) Standard Stand Fan on July 21, 2017. And I received email reply that expecting delivery is on July 23, 2017, considering that the delivery date is sunday, still I take the notice seriously because I have to be at home to receive the item.

What is worst is that no delivery was made. I contact your customer service in your Lazada online and was able to chat with certain JAMES. What is not good in our conversation was that he only gave me the reason that I will received an email with 24/48 hours regarding my complain which I found to be ridiculous and not acceptable due to in my experience, Manila to Davao shipment will take only one and the most is two days. When I requested for his full name he decline to give and repeat to me the 24/48 hours reply in my complain.

When I asked for the contact number of your local LEX Hub Davao, hinde daw puede, when I surf in the internet and look for your local LEX Hub Davao merong number how come you have this kind of customer service to answer complain from customer. Very poor na delivery nyo pati customer service very poor pa rin wala man lang initiative to help solve the complain.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: just deliver my item on time.

I liked: First time customer for online shopping.

Comments

Hi po. San na order ko?

# 201319549396581...

Pls contact my no. 09219910907

LazadaPH

Pasensya na po sa nangyari. Pwede po bang malaman ang order number for this concern para matulungan po namin kayo?

Salamat din po at ipinaalam nyo ang tungkol sa experience nyo with one of our agents. No worries din po, we'll have the agent coached para naman po mas mapaganda ang aming serbisyo sa inyo.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. Good day!