Verified Reviewer

Please5 follow up my order. My item is ready to ship but your courier still not picking it up.

This is my tracking number. XSM00000169****

Location: Taguig, Rizal

Comments

#1970638

Hi ReyAnthony M, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

#1970596

Talking to a call center agent is not possible these days.

#1970671
@PissedConsumer1970596

Si what can I do now?

#1970304

Hi PissedConsumer236****, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews