Verified Reviewer

Update by user Mar 23, 2021

Still no action on the lazada phillipines, and aside from it i tried contacting customer service but unfortunately no option to talk to a customer representative, and added to that they dont have any valid email address in order for me to communicate with them.They do one action that reply to your company pissed customer care "please provide the order number or details" but where can i send it? Who am i talk to?

Nothing absolutely nothing.They are not professionally educated on how to handle customer complaints?? They just only want to show by adding a comment to a complain to show to everyone that they really wanted to solve the problem but in reality or to show that they reach to thier customers but in reality is not.

Original review posted by user Feb 21, 2021

I did not ordered a specific t-shirt on lazada that the seller name is payless., when i got home my small piece received the item because it was under my name, i dont if my account was hacked because there is no notification on my order status in my lazada account which is disappointing on my part, i thought my account in lazada was secure how can they send an order under my name without noticing that i have ordered? i have pending add to cart to be honest but this is not fair on my part which i dont have any idea???

User's recommendation: Secure customer account or data privacy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1986212

Hi Jayson, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with the parcel for us to check and help you with?

#1987291
@lazadaph

Good day, honestly i dont want to escalade this issue because i was never scammed at lazada.ph since i created my account in your company and ordered several times that i have never encountered ONLY THIS TIME WHICH BEFORE I TRULY DISBELIEVE SCAMS OF LAZADA., kindly see this order number 355887****21639 sold by paylezzshop.ph, and the order date is feb 19, print date feb 19, and lastly when an item is ordered the courier should call you have this day you will receive an item but how can order item used under my name without ordering an item and no notifications???? If anyone can order and place it under some one's name it is very scarring and alarming, totally not acceptable lazada.ph, by the way if this trend will continue sooner or later your company will loose its reputation and become nothing, anyway Looking forward on this matter.

Lazada Philippines Reviews