Verified Reviewer

I contacted the seller email address gadgetsstore0@***.com for the Xiaomi M365 Pro Electric Scooter. We agreed to send my payment via PayMaya last April 28 and item to be delivered May 1.

Come May 1 they informed me that I need to pay a refundable 10k php on top of the 16.5 k php which I already paid. I told them I can't pay the additional 10k they are asking me to pay for customs tax and insurance since from the very beginning they didn't tell me about it. I even told them I'm the customer here not the seller as it's their business and they should be the one taking care of the refundable custom tax &; insurance. They keep insisting that if I want my scooter I have to shed out the 10k.

They are deceiving their customer. I said I want the item delivered or my money back. They are no longer communicating till last night. I want this seller to be suspended in your list so no more customers maybe fooled by them.

Kindly do the needful. Regards.

User's recommendation: Not to buy items from the seller.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Everything was bad.

Comments