Verified Buyer

I order my item(infinix smart 5) on march 31 2021 the location of my item is in the hub but they call me to inform that my item is suspicious they just hold my item..its already 5days since i order the item but the item is not deliver fast as i expected

User's recommendation: Fast delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#2000992

Hi Malyssa, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. Upon checking your items were already in the delivery hub and ready for delivery on your end.

The maximum date that you will receive your items will be on April 10. No worries, we will follow up on this also with our Logistics team. Should there be areas that are inaccessible due to stricter local measures, our courier will reach out to you. Please keep your lines open and make sure that your Lazada app notifications are turned on.

We also suggest that you always check your app for delivery updates and our Official Social Media pages for any further announcements. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews