1.7
Turnaround Time

I received my item from lazada on Dec. 28 around 9:30-10am, It was supposed to be a gift for our company exchange gift.

I tried the item with 2 sets of different batteries and it didn't work. I went to LBC right away to return it, LBC received the item at 10:40am so I only held the item for an hour or less. LBC tracking shows lazada received the item on Dec. 30, never heard from them til Jan.

6 where they sent me an email saying the item is non returnable. I tried calling their hotline 4 times and was on hold for so long you'll just give up on the call. We had 13 messages via email, and they are just sending the same message, that the concern was forwarded to their pertinent team.

So there you go, I just wasted P946 at lazada. I'm now planning to go to their head office to complain which is a couple of blocks away from where I work

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Cash on delivery.

I didn't like: Return and refund, Service by lazada, Warranty.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about this. We have reviewed your concern and escalated it as well to our Return's Dept.

Rest assured that once we have their response. We'll get back to you the soonest.

Let us know what else we can do to help you. Good day!

to LazadaPH #1125707

Hi. I just want to cancel my order due to lack of budget this month.

I accidentally ordered that items.

I already cancelled it but all of a sudden I received an email telling me that my order was already shipped? Order # 311216512