Lazada Philippines - Item replacement is a pain in the buttocks
I received my item from lazada on Dec.28 around 9:30-10am, It was supposed to be a gift for our company exchange gift.
I tried the item with 2 sets of different batteries and it didn't work. I went to LBC right away to return it, LBC received the item at 10:40am so I only held the item for an hour or less. LBC tracking shows lazada received the item on Dec. 30, never heard from them til Jan.
6 where they sent me an email saying the item is non returnable. I tried calling their hotline 4 times and was on hold for so long you'll just give up on the call. We had 13 messages via email, and they are just sending the same message, that the concern was forwarded to their pertinent team.
So there you go, I just wasted P946 at lazada.I'm now planning to go to their head office to complain which is a couple of blocks away from where I work
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Cash on delivery
What I disliked
- Return and refund
- Service by lazada
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lazada Philippines Online Order
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm in the process of refunding my item.. Then sabi nila bawal refund ung item bigla! What is the meaning of Lazada's Buyer's protection Program and 100% Satisfaction guarantee?..."
- "Nag order ako ng 2 asus zen 5 Last Jan. 31 2015 pa until now feb.07 2015 na wala rin ilang besses na akung tumawag regarding my order pilit na..."
- "I bought a mechanical mod e-cigarette from Lazada last January 15 and it came without a charger and an atomizer mouthpiece. I only received the mod with a used rda..."
- "I would like to bring to your attention the very UNPROFESSIONAL and HIGHLY UNETHICAL PRACTICE of MS. JENNIFER ABALOS, whose photo appears here with. To give you an insight, let..."
- "I got into a mess with Generali Life Assurance with their program Money8Secure plan without giving any second thoughts. What a waste of money! Generali do not want to give..."
- "This is to formally report an INVALID TRANSACTION following my call to Sheila (ID3 188028) on January 24, around 3:15-3:30pm and to Martin (ID# 276437). As reported, I received a text..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."