Wayan Street, Lungsod Quezon, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
1.5

Following up, what is the reason I have not received a response. Gary Manotoc gary@manotoc.net On 6 Nov 2017, at 9:08 AM, Gary Manotoc wrote: I have not received a response to this issue.

Please give me your full name and the name of your manager please Also give me a telephone number I can call. Gary Manotoc gary@manotoc.net On 3 Nov 2017, at 7:12 PM, Gary Manotoc wrote: That is incorrect. your seller is mistaken This is what I received. Have you checked the courier?

Someone may have taken it. I received one box, the five items will not fit into the box. Gary Manotoc gary@manotoc.net On 3 Nov 2017, at 5:10 PM, asklaz@lazada.com.ph wrote: Dear Ricardo Manotoc, Greetings from Lazada Philippines! We hope that this email finds you well.

You called us to inquire about the status of order under order number 348242815. Upon coordinating to our seller the item is delivered completely 5 items. You may also refer to our Help Center page at www.lazada.com.ph/helpcenter for more information about Lazada Philippines.

You may also get in touch with us through our Chat Support at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/. Best regards, Salve ref:_00D7Fxllz._5007F5AjkF:ref

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Gary, thank you for taking our call. We understand your disappointments.

We appreciate your feedback and suggestions regarding from what you have experienced. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Hi, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. We are trying to call you several times but to no avail.