Verified Reviewer

Update by user May 05, 2020

No!!! Are you kidding, this is company has non responsive customer service

Original review posted by user May 04, 2020

I ordered a chocolatera from Reease Marketing 3 months ago and it is now May 3 and has not arrived. I contacted Reease Mktg and they say they have no responsibility because all they do is order the item thru Lazada. I contacted Lazada 3 times on their customer help and no response.

User's recommendation: Do not order prodDo not order from Lazada go thru Amazon it is a reliable company and has not ailed yet for me.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Unreliable and very non responsive.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Unreliable.

Comments

#1945205

Thanks for the heads up !!!! Company like this has no place online Gives the good ones a bad name!!!

Hi Remberto M, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

@lazadaph

Thank you or attending to my review My order number is:Order #285116****03263 Placed on 09 Mar 2020 16:39:5

@Remberto M

Order #285116****03263 Chocolatera I tried to send you messages several times and you did not respond. I gave up on you so I am only helping other future customers so they do not get taken by your unscrupulous company!!!

Lazada Philippines Reviews