2.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

On Nov 18, 2016 @ 8:51am, Lazada sent me text that they will be delivering my orders on that day.I'm so excited patiently waiting for my order and so waiting for a call from Lazada or distributor.

I was disappointed then.IOn Nov 18, 2016 @ 8:16pm, Lazada sent me a text message again that they tried to deliver my orders but they couldnt find my address. They asked further detail of my address. I send on the smart number since I couldnt send it on 2327. I emphasized in my reply that they HAVE MY CELLPHONE NUMBER, if THEY have doubt/inquiry in my address, they are free to call me as what previous LEX do every delivery since 2015.

Until now, i dont have any feedback, no text or call or email.

So disgusting!I hope I can here from you sooner.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. arkzenvirgievergil is quite happy with online shopping and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Lazada Philippines needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1246347

We're sorry to hear about this, arkzenvirgievergil.May we ask for the order number for this transaction so that we can check it?

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.Good day!