Lazada Philippines - Items not delivered until now (11.22.16) Committed date is Nov 17-19, 2016

116 of 1257 Lazada Philippines reviews

On Nov 18, 2016 @ 8:51am, Lazada sent me text that they will be delivering my orders on that day.I'm so excited patiently waiting for my order and so waiting for a call from Lazada or distributor.

I was disappointed then.IOn Nov 18, 2016 @ 8:16pm, Lazada sent me a text message again that they tried to deliver my orders but they couldnt find my address. They asked further detail of my address. I send on the smart number since I couldnt send it on 2327. I emphasized in my reply that they HAVE MY CELLPHONE NUMBER, if THEY have doubt/inquiry in my address, they are free to call me as what previous LEX do every delivery since 2015.

Until now, i dont have any feedback, no text or call or email.

So disgusting!I hope I can here from you sooner.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer support

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #959279

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
116 of 1257 Lazada Philippines reviews
LazadaPH

Nov 27, 2016 #1246347 Makati, Manila, Philippines

We're sorry to hear about this, arkzenvirgievergil. May we ask for the order number for this transaction so that we can check it? For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.