Verified Reviewer

I ordered 15 pcs of Earbuds but I received 10 pcs only.. Before I received the items seller message me that they are out of stocks the promised they will refund if I receive the items but until now no response..

Location: Makati, National Capital Region

Comments

#1925027

Hi, Sir Ace. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

Once you received an item with problem, no worries, because we have a return policy. You may fill out an online return form that you may check on your Lazada app. You may click this link: https://lzd.co/How_To_Return on how to return. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews