Hi sir/ma'am good afternoon.

I am Jun from Davao City. We order a table and 2 chairs for children.

Then We received the item awhile ago around 10am. LBC Personnel came at our house then delivered the items, then we pay him for 2000pesos. We found out after we open the box that the table is lack of part like stand or "paa" in Filipino. What we will gonna do now?

I just want to know how to get the 1 part stand of the table please please please please please please please please. Thanks and God Bless more power LAZADA

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with cash on delivery and stated that there is a room for improvement of bad quality and slow delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of kids table and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Lazada Philippines needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kids table in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello, Jun. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

You may call our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!