I ordered 2 items with the same product unfortunately only one item was delivered. I paid the two items yet received only one.

Until now no respond from the seller

My officemate is the one who received the package and we were shocked when the package contains only one item..

Can you please help me regarding this concern. I am an avid lazada customer and this is the first time that i encountered this problem on either the seller or ur shipping partner and am very disappionted

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 20.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi TrimRedAdmiral., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

to LazadaPH #1615318

Hi. I encountered the same case just yesterday.

I received 1 item only instead of 2. But it was indicated in the package that there are 2 items packed. I paid the amount for my 2 orders yet received only 1.. Called the customer service in cebu given by the delivery man of LEX PH and she doesn’t seemed to know how to resolve it as well.

Immediate action pls.. order # 215330471240738 tracking # SO0014919672