I often made my online purchases at Lazada Phils.. Just recently, i purchased ladies watch.

The seller were New York Army store and Ozark. I just received this morning the shipment & when I opened it i was disappointed bcoz the items stated in the invoice & the item delivered was lacking. For how many purchases i have made, this is my first time that I am disappointed. I have paid the Lazada Express delivery boy the amount OF 1,249.50 which is located outside the shipment but inside only 1 receipt & 1 watch found.

The lacking item is from the seller OZARK (NYA 108).

I am looking forward for an immediate response to this complaint. Thank U:(

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was incomplete delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1241461

We're sorry that there are lacking items on your order. May we ask for the order number for this concern so that we can look into it and help you?

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!